PDF-XChange ‘Lite’ 2012 features include:
PDF-XChange ‘Lite’ 2012 is our ever popular solution for the creation of Adobe compatible PDF files from virtually any Windows application, the list is endless. It is ideal for Home users, and all those requiring a simple yet highly efficient way to create PDF files using our award winning PDF technology to create the smallest PDF files available.
If you are a Home or Academic user – for a limited time we are offering PDF-XChange Lite 2012 for FREE – no strings or catches, the only restriction being you must not use for business or commercial use in any way – so now all home users/students have access to a truly robust, ‘industrial’ strength PDF creation tool, for use with any Windows application – just open a document and ‘Print’ to PDF-XChange Lite to create your own Adobe compatible PDF documents!
- Re-engineered with a faster, highly optimized XPS based conversion engine (NEW)
- Improved image conversion (NEW)
- Improved conversion of imaged text characters (NEW)
- Improved font management (NEW)
- Terminal Server/ Citrix Compatible
- Multi-Language UI support
- Output Documents from any Windows Application & Create new PDF file
- Control Basic Paper Settings including paper size & scaling; Basic graphic resolution settings; and normal, n-up and booklet layout settings.
- Add Custom PDF AcroForms to PDF documents during creation.
- Control how and where you save your converted PDF files or let’s you use standard Save As Dialog.
- Embedded fonts support
- Create PDF files with clickable literal URL links (http;//, mailto:) intact after converting to PDF.
- Resolution – Max Output 2400 DPI
- Mirrored Printing Supported
- Add Document Information/Metadata/XP Metadata
- PDF Files automatically optimized using world leading compression
- Windows 2000 > Windows 7 (32/64 bit)