The General Knowledge Test.
1. Do they have a 4th of July in England?
2. How many birthdays does the average man have?
3. Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
4. Why can't a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
5. How many outs are there in an inning?
6. Is it legal for a man in Scotland to marry his
widow's sister? Why?
7. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
8. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do
9. If you have only one match and you walked into a room
where there was an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which
one would you light first?
10. How far can a dog run into the woods?
11. A doctor gives you three pills, telling you to take
one every half hour. How long would the pills last?
12. A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many
13. How many animals of each s*e*x did Moses take in the
14. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5' 10" tall. What does
15. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
16. What was the President's name in 1960?
16 Correct - Genius
14 Correct - Above Normal
12 Correct - Normal
8 Correct - Less than average
6 Correct - Go back to school
3 Correct - Learn to read
1. Yes (they also have a 3rd of July, a 2nd of July, etc.)
2. One, the rest are anniversaries.
3. All months have (at least) 28 days
4. Because he is living
5. 6 (3 per side)
6. No; the man would be dead
7. 70 (30 divided by 1/2 is 60)
8. 2 (you just took 2 apples)
9. You light the match first
10. Half way (then he would be running out)
11. One hour (take one, wait half an hour, take another,
wait half an hour, then take the last one)
12. 9 (all BUT 9 die)
13. None (Moses was not in the Ark)
14. He weighs meat
16.Barack Obama was his name in 1960, the name he was born with.
- Write For Us
- Advanced Search