Photo

Get Windows 8 Legally Now

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

Bala7

Bala7

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 171 posts

No need to peruse suspicious sites filled with malware ... instead get Microsoft Windows Enterprise edition directly from microsoft dot com including a 90 day free trail period.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/jj554510.aspx
scroll to bottom of page.

Available in 32 bit and 64 bit flavors.
requirements -->
1) an email with a Microsoft property such as Live.com or hotmail.com.
2) enter your country code.
3) reasonably fast Internet connection.
4) 64 bit processor if downloading 64 bit OS

5) a sense of mis adventure.
Those who would surrender liberty for security deserve neither liberty nor security. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 1,685 posts
Yep,,Bala, a sense of misadventure and an eye for ugly.

JoninOz

JoninOz

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 422 posts
Thank you M8 (mate)....I will W8 (wait).....

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts
LOL ... er, thanks ...... I think :good:
You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
Updated Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

jayesstee

jayesstee

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 251 posts

No need to peruse suspicious sites filled with malware ... instead get Microsoft Windows Enterprise edition directly from microsoft dot com including a 90 day free trail period.

Do we have to, is it compulsory yet?

Those who will not reason are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not are slaves.

Bala7

Bala7

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 171 posts

Do we have to, is it compulsory yet?

Microsoft is like sugar ... you'll want to limit it for health reasons, but ultimately can't live without.
Those who would surrender liberty for security deserve neither liberty nor security. ~ Benjamin Franklin

C0ldf1re

C0ldf1re

Advanced Poster!

• Members
  • 25 posts

No need to peruse suspicious sites filled with malware ... including a 90 day free trail period.

Hmmm... There is a sense of adventure in dodging the malware, and dodging the 90 day limit too! :girl_angel:
Henry Fielding once said that a rich man without charity is a rogue; and perhaps it would be no difficult matter to prove that he is also a fool.

Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code.

Bala7

Bala7

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 171 posts
blasted infernal Microsoft, now I have to change my pseudonym to Bala8 or Bala7second-edition/without media center. The latter is too long ... allow for another week of testing and my handle may be LinuxBala.

C0ldf1re

C0ldf1re

Advanced Poster!

• Members
  • 25 posts

blasted infernal Microsoft, now I have to change my pseudonym to Bala8...

:girl_angel: Become Bala9 now. It won't take long for Micro$oft to realize their mistakes with Windows 8 and replace it. :girl_angel:
Henry Fielding once said that a rich man without charity is a rogue; and perhaps it would be no difficult matter to prove that he is also a fool.

Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code.

Bala7

Bala7

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 171 posts

:girl_cray2: :girl_cray2: :girl_cray2:

perhaps Chrome's rapid release cycle has started a trend ?