Looking for a download site with no installers, spyware or misleading tactics?

Then look no further!.   Since 2007 we have been offering safe and family friendly downloads because like you, we were fed up of the misleading download links, installers, adware and other crap that most other download sites get up to.   Don't just take our word for it though, check out our reputation on WOT and judge us for yourself.

Photo

Ask FreewareBB

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Richard

Richard

New Poster!

• Members
  • 8 posts

Hello Marko and everyone. I have a question for you.

There use to be a free program when you point at a photo file (in window explorer) or roll over it with mouse cursor a thumbnail picture would pop up for you to view. Do you know of any free programs that can do this with graphic files? Thanks. Richard :greeting:

Guest_James (Jim) Hillier_*

Guest_James (Jim) Hillier_*
  • Guests

Hey Richard - Not sure if this is the one you are thinking of, but is seems to fit the bill: SageThumbs

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts

Thanks for taking care of that one Jimbo  :good:

Richard, this section is really only for questions that don't fit into any of the other categories, and as this is a technical/help question, it would have been more suited in the Help, Hints, Tips & Tech Stuff forum, but no worries all the same, as long as you remember in future it's all good  :good:

You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
Updated Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here