FotoMix and FotoMorph - Bad!!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Guest_James (Jim) Hillier_*

• Guests

I was getting ready to compile a review of these two freeware products, went to install them and discovered both include COMPULSORY installation of the Funmoods toolbar:
Foto freeware.png

Note the options to decline do NOT include the toolbar itself.

Both are currently listed in the FreewareBB downloads.

Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 1,691 posts
I see it Jim,,all in plain site, not even the old "skip" button. You know where I come from that's called blackmail. You know,," take the toolbar and you get the software,,or else".Bad is bad,,but that teetters on the edge of criminal.

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts

Both are currently listed in the FreewareBB downloads.

Not anymore they're not mate :)
You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
Updated Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 1,691 posts
"You don't tug on Supermans cape,,you don't spit in the wind,,you pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger,,and you sure as hell don't mess around with Marko" !!!! (Lone Ranger was my idol as a kid).

• Guests

Not anymore they're not mate :)

LOL

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts
This came back round again on my travels - it's rated well in WOT despite .... https://www.virustotal.com/file/2cafeb4699d3f1b870ce194fa904d89ae28dda7f8b8e3079fa2bfac23106ebcb/analysis/
You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
Updated Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

• Guests

WOW, nine AVs flagging the software, and well respected AVs at that.

WOT has definitely lost the plot, with that one at least.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users