Photo

Project Blackout Cheaters and Hackers Hall Of Shame

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 1,698 posts
I think you're starting to like this too much Marko. Maybe you should find a nice couch, and speak to someone with "Dr." before their name. LOL. :rofl:

Gremlinn

Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Members
  • 271 posts
hehehe...your baddd.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gremlinn

Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Members
  • 271 posts
Sorry to hear bud. The developers should have had some kind of system in place to block this but i guess not. It will get to the point where the only ones left playing are the cheaters themselves..love to be a fly on the wall then to hear all the cussin..lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 1,698 posts
True Grem , it'll be cheaters cheating each other. But hey Marko, you brought the whole deal out into the open. You exposed alot of cheating pukes out there, and members like me and Grem helped spread your word, trust me. FreewareBB articles pop up on my Facebook page all day long, and I share all the best ones. Believe me, you did good boss. :good:

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts
Sorry guys, I somehow managed to delete my post that was sitting just before your's Grem!! For anyone who missed it, I basically just explained that I won't be participating in Project Blackout any more due to the level of cheating and hacking that is going on in the game. Unfortunately, it would appear the developers for that game have lost control of the situation and personally I would recommend nobody spends any money on weapons, it's basically pointless because when you're up against someone cheating with hacks it doesn't matter what you've bought, your toast!! Let the cheaters overrun the game and leave them all to it, that's what I say !!!
You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
Updated Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

Gremlinn

Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Members
  • 271 posts
absolutely! Maybe when the developers see all their hard work pretty much go to crap, they will take precautions on the next game..if there is one. :pardon:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 1,698 posts
Got that right buddy. Gremlinn,what the developers need to hope for now is that it's not too late." It only takes one brick to be missing,that makes the whole wall fall."
And yeah,,I just made that up !!!! :rofl:

Gremlinn

Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Members
  • 271 posts

yeah, don't do that again. :man_in_love: :lol2:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image