Looking for a download site with no installers, spyware or misleading tactics?

Then look no further!.   Since 2007 we have been offering safe and family friendly downloads because like you, we were fed up of the misleading download links, installers, adware and other crap that most other download sites get up to.   Don't just take our word for it though, check out our reputation on WOT and judge us for yourself.

Photo

Project Blackout Cheaters and Hackers Hall Of Shame

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts

Sorry to dissapoint all those who have landed here looking for cheats for Project Blackout, although you may actually not be too dissapointed because you may just find your name up in lights here as one of the many people who have to use hacks and cheats to gain rank within the game and cheat your fellow player out of their hard earned credits or points which came directly from their pocket.

I found PB some time ago and it's went from a great game that we could spend hours on to a farse because so many people now use hacks to win. This makes the game impossible, it rules out any fairness and makes the entire experience a complete joke. I'm still active within the servers, and still enjoy some success but when someone with lower rank than me can pull off 40 kills and only have 5 deaths it's pretty obvious that something is amiss. As is always the case, something good has been turned bad because of the inabilities, greed and selfishness of others.

There's no point in me trying to explain how to spot those hacking because new ways are being made constantly, but needless to say those guys who always seem to appear from nowhere or dart around a corner and headshot you are suspect. Similarly, those gamers who throw grenades as you run in or out of a room seem to know your every move. Normally I wouldn't concern myself with people who feel the need to cheat in games, but others are spending REAL money buying equipment for this game, they are using valuable credits they earn over weeks or months and they are simply being cheated BIG TIME by those idiots who use hacks and cheats.

Feel free to add to the list of Project Blackout Cheaters and Hackers Hall Of Shame .... but YOU MUST include a screenshot of scores at the end of the game (i.e. the scoreboard which appears once the game has finished - just press the "PrtSc" (printscreen) button and paste it into MSPaint and save it, then upload it here. This will basically show us whether or not there is a good chance someone was cheating or not - scores of 50+ kills and less than 10-20 deaths would normally say to me something isn't right.

Project Blackout Cheaters and Hackers Hall Of Shame
Aloha
AlphaCom
breakfire
BROOUSSLY
DarkGunner64
DjDeter
IwoNtLOsE
LMaximus
ParazsoHUN
quitPBnow
RAXXISS
THEhuNTER300
Thewinner123
WorDiego
XenoMorpHx
xXCabalisBackXx

Here's the ranks if anyone is interested ....

Enlisted
1.png

NCO
2.png

Company Officer
3.png

Field Officer
4.png

General (Promotions to Major General and above are based on total EXP and are competitive)
5.png
You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
Updated Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

William

William

Web & Graphics Guru

• Administrators
  • 82 posts
Also, if you are on PB and fancy a game, you can add me by using my tag - xwilliamw94x. I will most probably be adding onto this list daily seeing as i'm on PB near enough every day.

15xmtkl.jpg

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts
Check this lemon out, username DjDeter - apparently he's that good that he can rack up 88 kills from one game against 5 others - I joined just at the end, but soon enough to realise he could see through walls, doors and throw grenades just as I was approaching doorways to shoot him !!

Untitled.png
You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts
This has to be the best I've seen yet - two guys, one called quitPBnow and the other THEhuNTER300, the first scoring 156 kills and the second scoring 112 kills - they're able to kill you even when you can't see them - impossible to play against people like this.

Untitled.png

Forums
New Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts
Another few for the hall of shame ... AlphaCom in particular was throwing grenades round corners just as I was heading in that direction - absolutely no way of knowing I was there unless they were hacking.

The guy at the top of the scoreboard, xXCabalisBackXx, I don't know much about, but if they expect us to believe they gained 48 kills and only 9 deaths then I'm a monkey's uncle I'm afraid !!

Untitled.png

Forums
New Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts
RAXXISS and BROOUSSLY apparently taking on two Lieutenant's, myself a Master Sergeant and a few other guys - the two of them rack up 84 kills between them which is more than our entire team - you do the maths and I'm sure you'll agree it don't add up !!

Untitled.png

Forums
New Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

Gremlinn

Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Members
  • 271 posts
Could you guys use Fraps or Camtasia and record these amazing feats? I'm curious and want to be amazed by their otherworldly abilities..lol
On another note, i suppose there's no use in reporting them to the game's host or whoever runs it. No way for them to check that sort of thing?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts
Hi Grem, I thought about videoing the action and it's something I'm still pondering to be honest, problem is I've never really came across a decent enough video capture app - I know fraps and Camtasia are fine products, unfortunately they are not freeware.

If nothing else, this has spured me into doing a little research and digging into the whole freeware video capture scene :)

Forums
New Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts
Guy called breakfire this time, apparently walls or other obsticles don't matter because he can see through them - even when I hid away somewhere in a busy match, he'd find the time to come screaming in and face the direction I was hiding and get his kill - in fact, so confident was he that he did it more than once !!

Untitled.png

Forums
New Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

Gremlinn

Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Members
  • 271 posts

I found some free alter

http://sourceforge.net/projects/taksi/