• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts
£21,000,000 up for grabs this week!!!

Make sure you've liked us on Facebook before the draw takes place 20th April 2012 !!

Here's the numbers to look out for

Capture.PNG

Results were: 03 06 29 32 41 Lucky Stars: 10 and 11
Millionaire raffle was: VLF874510
You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
Updated Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts
£36,000,000 up for grabs this week!!!

Make sure you've liked us on Facebook before the draw takes place 27th April 2012 !!

05 - 32 - 42 - 46 - 49 Lucky Stars are 01 and 08
Millionaire raffle number is: XLS294027

You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts
£51,000,000 up for grabs this week!!!

Make sure you've liked us on Facebook before the draw takes place tonight, 18th May 2012 !!

02 - 04 - 12 - 31 - 44 Lucky Stars are 02 and 10
Millionaire raffle number is FNN527806

Forums
New Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts
£92,000,000 up for grabs this week!!!

Make sure you've liked us on Facebook before the draw takes place Friday 1st June 2012 !!

30-05-2012 10-48-28.png

Forums
New Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts

£21,000,000 up for grabs this week!!!

Make sure you've liked us on Facebook before the draw takes place tonight !!

Here's the numbers to look out for ...

11 - 24 - 34 - 40 - 47
Lucky Stars are 02 and 08
Millionaire Raffle is PSW690222

Forums
New Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here