Photo

Unlock computer with answers to questions?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

dstrout

dstrout

Gold Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 54 posts

If you mean the version number are a bit whack, that's a bug that Invision have still to get round to - actually no idea why it's taking them so long to release the next update for the download section .. hopefully it's a good sign and they will have introduced a lot of suggestions from previous discussions, I doubt it though, but we live in hope :)

Will stick a mention in Tuesday's email about your blog and website :)

No, I mean when I originally submitted the program, I copied and pasted from changelog.txt directly into the changelog field. Now I have two changelog records for 0.2, and the first one for 0.2 also shows the log for 0.1. This is what it looks like:
Posted Image
What I would like is to change the second (lower) 0.2 to 0.1, and remove the 0.2 details from it, as well as the unnecessary version numbers, so it looks like this:
Posted Image
As to mentioning the program in the e-mail, I would frankly rather you not. The main reason is that this is a rather niche program; not many people would be interested. Also, it's still not the polished, ready to use product I would like it to be. And the website is at a free domain that looks pretty dumb, and could get "repossessed" at any time (that's happened to me a lot with .tk domains). When 1.0 comes out later next week, I will consider it ready to use. I'll probably register a .com and improve and complete the website, and at that time it will be a program I wouldn't mind being mentioned. Even then, though, it is a product that not many people would need, so I don't want it shoved in their faces. I hope you understand.
I'm a website developer from NH. Check out my site at dstrout.net!

admin

admin

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,695 posts
Managed to clean it up and delete one of the duplicates, unfortunately it's about as much as I can do without removing all the revisions - as for not mentioning this in the email it's no probs, completely understand :)

dstrout

dstrout

Gold Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 54 posts
I've posted this on the blog, but I figured it couldn't hurt to post here too: I need an icon for LL, since it will be leaving beta soon. If anyone can design one, it would be much appreciated.

Guest_James (Jim) Hillier_*

Guest_James (Jim) Hillier_*
  • Guests

Login Learner – new freeware with a mission

dstrout

dstrout

Gold Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 54 posts

Login Learner – new freeware with a mission

Thanks for the complementary post. I just hope I can fulfill the high expectations that it brings along :)