Kingsoft Office Suite Free NOT Freeware

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Gremlinn

Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Members
  • 271 posts
Man, i just joined and already i found great info! I too downloaded this from a recommendation from a well know site, installed it and found it was indeed a fast suite. When i had to reinstall, i chose not to install it yet and now i'm glad i didn't..lol
Thank you guys for all your hard work in finding and relaying info to the public..it's very appreciated!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 1,685 posts
FreewareBB is always up on top of things,and if you find anything suspiciuos with any software download it will be very appreciated in return. Marko Does not tolerate Bad Software too well. Lol !!!! :good:

Gremlinn

Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Members
  • 271 posts
Will do friend Claw :good:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest_Sherry_*

Guest_Sherry_*
  • Guests
I dont know if you download the right version, they have a free version that is permanently free http://www.kingsoftstore.com/software/kingsoft-office-freeware

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts
Sherry, the problem was that when the initially released this program there was only one download available, the one we downloaded. This was claimed to be freeware, yet it expired after a certain length of time - they have since changed those downloads and I do believe it is not possible to download a "freeware" version. This could have been a genuine mistake but unfortunately most of our corresponding with them was a little confusing due to their native language.
You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
Updated Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

Guest_David_*

Guest_David_*
  • Guests
Why single out Kingsoft? Most of the office suites that I have experience of are free trials and manage to wind up their users after a year *ahem I'm looking at you Microsoft*. Also, in this case this particular Kingsoft program is actually permanent freeware NOT a free trial- I'm using it myself guys!

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts

David, Kingsoft was released as freeware, Microsoft don't release their office suite as such, which is the reason Kingsoft were highlighted here. When I initially tried the Kingsoft office suite, it was time-bombed, they claimed this was a mistake and they did rectify it, but only after a while of illegible correspondence from them - if I remember correctly, it actually took a while (months) for them to offer a true freeware version that wasn't time bombed - personally, I ask myself if it's possible for such talented developers to make a genuine mistake like this, and alas the answer has to be no - if nobody had raised this issue, chances are the time bomb would still be there and people would just about seeing the message on their screen about now :)
You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
Updated Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here