How you can help FreewareBB

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts

Keeping the site active is what helps us most, it creates more interest and thus visitors - here's a few suggestions to help you help us :)

• Write For us - FreewareBB is renowned for being one of the safest, pro-active and community driven download sites around and we're looking for enthusiastic individuals to become a part of the team as writers or reviewers.   Find out more.

• Link to us (Link to us page), Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or recommend us anywhere else, we appreciate all links.

• Post a comment on a download you found useful - this is generally the easiest and most effective way for others to determine how good a download is, the more comments, the more chance of someone else downloading it.

• Participate in our forums - post a tip, something funny, or leave some feedback or suggestions - we have thousands of people hit the site each week and your post could be the one to solve their problem or make them laugh! (How to participate)

• Say hello - most regulars know that we have a welcoming, honest and knowledgeable community, although new members can often be reluctant to post, by saying a quick hello it can often reassure others to participate :) (Say Hello forum)

• Recommend a freeware title - if you can't find it on our site then why not suggest it and we'll take a look and add it :) (Request and Suggest Forum)

You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
Updated Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

Richard

Richard

New Poster!

• Members
  • 8 posts

I love this site and the service you provide. I became a verifyed member in January with a payment once a year. But Marco, how do you make an additional contribution on top of the one made ... just to help out with the web site? I am looking all over the site for a Pay Pal link ... etc. I love getting your FreewareBB daily emails and newsweek. Anyway ... Just wanted to put in a good word for you too. Richard :bye:

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts

Hi Richard, sorry for the late reply, I've been away most of last week and the weekend, back now though - I've added a "Donate Now" button to the site for anyone who want's to make a donation - thanks for jogging my memory as this was always on my "todo" list, just never got round to it :)

You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
Updated Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 1,690 posts

Marko, may I also add that in the General Chat/Off Topic forum, that you can start a conversation on anything on your mind, and you will always get a response from members like me, who are just waiting for something to happen.