How you can help FreewareBB

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

admin

admin

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,695 posts

Keeping the site active is what helps us most, it creates more interest and thus visitors - here's a few suggestions to help you help us :)

• Write For us - FreewareBB is renowned for being one of the safest, pro-active and community driven download sites around and we're looking for enthusiastic individuals to become a part of the team as writers or reviewers.   Find out more.

• Link to us (Link to us page), Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or recommend us anywhere else, we appreciate all links.

• Post a comment on a download you found useful - this is generally the easiest and most effective way for others to determine how good a download is, the more comments, the more chance of someone else downloading it.

• Participate in our forums - post a tip, something funny, or leave some feedback or suggestions - we have thousands of people hit the site each week and your post could be the one to solve their problem or make them laugh! (How to participate)

• Say hello - most regulars know that we have a welcoming, honest and knowledgeable community, although new members can often be reluctant to post, by saying a quick hello it can often reassure others to participate :) (Say Hello forum)

• Recommend a freeware title - if you can't find it on our site then why not suggest it and we'll take a look and add it :) (Request and Suggest Forum)

Richard

Richard

New Poster!

• Members
  • 8 posts

I love this site and the service you provide. I became a verifyed member in January with a payment once a year. But Marco, how do you make an additional contribution on top of the one made ... just to help out with the web site? I am looking all over the site for a Pay Pal link ... etc. I love getting your FreewareBB daily emails and newsweek. Anyway ... Just wanted to put in a good word for you too. Richard :bye:

admin

admin

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,695 posts

Hi Richard, sorry for the late reply, I've been away most of last week and the weekend, back now though - I've added a "Donate Now" button to the site for anyone who want's to make a donation - thanks for jogging my memory as this was always on my "todo" list, just never got round to it :)

Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 1,727 posts

Marko, may I also add that in the General Chat/Off Topic forum, that you can start a conversation on anything on your mind, and you will always get a response from members like me, who are just waiting for something to happen.