Photo

New forum section suggestion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 1,707 posts
How about a complaint forum where users can complain about everything Windows or any other OS,or rising cost,,or to just let it all out? Something like a freeware forum therapy,and Prof. Marko can tell us why not to back up over our computers with our cars,or lay them across a railroad track!!!!
Marko, if you can ,read my blog,,think I should write a book???? What do you mean I need therapy????

google

google

Platinum Poster!

• Administrators
  • 115 posts
Think the general chat/off topic would cover that one
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please read The Rules .....

Don't make me send in Peter

Posted Image

Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 1,707 posts
Yeah,,I know! I just had to spout off,,a rough day around here google,,a real rough one!

hakah

hakah

New Poster!

• Members
  • 5 posts
A new Forum Topic of Help Desk is necessary which really helps to solve members' problems encountered on either software or hardware and at the same improves their interest and thus promoting members' friendship and relations as well.
What do you think , members of this Forum? Do you agree ? Thanks!!!

hakah

hakah

New Poster!

• Members
  • 5 posts
Another New Topic on Tutorial and Video Guide for members to propose on usage of new or unfamiliar software(s) and answers with tutorial / video demonstations or illustrations from members or pc experts is also necessary in this Forum.
Hope all members agree on this proposal and Many Thanks !

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts
Hamah, we already have a help section on the forum which is capable of hosting video responses, etc and can be used for any question relating to software or hardware. The problem with introducing another forum to the site is that it will become conflicting with the current help forum and regarding video responses this can often take some time to produce, of which I personally couldn't commit to at the moment with everything else I have to look after on the site, although I'm certainly in favour of video responses should anyone be able to put in the time :)
You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
Updated Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 1,707 posts
Hey Hakah, listen buddy, you need something or just have a problem ,you just go over to "Help , Hints , Tips & Tech Stuff" and one or more of your new pals will be right along to help out!! That's part of the reason some of us join. That and to maybe talk to a "Legend" like JIM !!!!!!
Trust me Marko takes care of everything, you can count on your friends here!!!! :good:

hakah

hakah

New Poster!

• Members
  • 5 posts
marko & Claw: Thanks for the detailed information .

Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 1,707 posts

Hakah,,You are "Very Welcome" my friend !!!!