Updating your notification options on FreewareBB

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts

As a member on FreewareBB, you have a wealth of control over your user account and can change most things, including how you are notified of updates or changes and new items in the forums and download sections. Before replying to a post in the forums or adding a comment on a download we recommend checking your notification options first to make sure you will receive updates to replies and updates when and how you prefer them.

To access these settings, simply navigate to "My Settings" from the drop down menu next to your username (see Fig1.1).

Fig 1.1
Posted Image

Then, from the sidebar menu in the settings, choose "Notification Options" and you will see the various options to receive alerts and updates (Fig 1.2).
As a minimum, we would suggest ticking "Auto follow topics I reply to. Notification frequency:"

Fig 1.2
Posted Image

Simply tick the boxes which you want to apply and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save Changes" (Fig 1.3) to complete your preference.

Fig 1.3
Posted Image
You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
Updated Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users