Freeware Developers, Tell Us Your Story

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts

As a developer we're sure you've had your share of trials and tribulations, maybe you got into developing software by accident, or maybe you just love nothing better than to hear comments on your work from users. Whatever your story, we'd love to hear about it here on the Developer Spotlight section. Each week we mail our members and your spotlight can be included in this mail for even further coverage!.

This is a great way to take your site even further and let others have a peek into your development world and history!. To participate you will have to be a registered member. Once you complete your registration you will receive a welcome PM, just reply to that PM requesting a move to the "developer" group and we'll make the necessary changes (only developers can start a new topic in this section, other groups can reply). Please include a little info about yourself in the PM, such as your website and your software so we can verify it.

If we are already listing your software on the site you can claim ownership of it, SEE HERE for more info.

We have a standard template for you to use below - just copy and paste the following questions, give an answer for each and pop it all in a new post on the Spotlight section or PM me and I'll be glad to do it for you:

Q: Your real name:

Q: Also known as:

Q: How old are you?

Q: Your freeware software:

Q: Your website:

Q: When did you start developing freeware?

Q: Why did you start developing freeware?

Q: Is it a career, or just for fun?

Q: What's the most difficult project/development you've done?

Q: Please tell us a little about yourself:

Q: What would you consider to be your major accomplishments to date?

Q: Any failures you'd care to tell us about?

Q: What advice would you give to someone starting out in developing/programming?

Q: What websites do you visit to relax?

Q: Do you have any particular plans for your freeware in the future?

Q: What's your favorite book, movie, tv show, game, and food?

Look forward to your responses :D
Kind Regards
Marko and The FreewareBB Team
You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
Updated Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

Wolf

Wolf

Advanced Poster!

• Members
  • 21 posts
There was a time that I could not stand critics or comments from other people. Then I started programming and the monitor said all the time "Syntax error" and "Syntax error". But it was just a machine and it was not meant personally. A sort of 'therapy'.
I'm a better man now :lol:
Wolf

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts

Good way to look at things I guess Wolf :lol:
You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
Updated Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here