Looking for a download site with no installers, spyware or misleading tactics?

Then look no further!.   Since 2007 we have been offering safe and family friendly downloads because like you, we were fed up of the misleading download links, installers, adware and other crap that most other download sites get up to.   Don't just take our word for it though, check out our reputation on WOT and judge us for yourself.

Livezilla review

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Guest_Taimur Ahmed_*

Guest_Taimur Ahmed_*
  • Guests

LiveZilla is just amazing! I am using livezilla myself and have been suggesting my clients to use it as well. I would definitely recommend livezilla, not only because its FREE, but also because it has plenty of advance features like unlimited operator login, SSL support, Webcam support, proactive chat invitations, real-time visitor monitoring, and much more.

Guest_skybird_*

Guest_skybird_*
  • Guests
Livezilla rocks! This software has beaten big giants in the industry. It is simply THE BEST.

Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests
Its is a wonderful concept, but it just crashes all the time and freezes if visitors are using FireFox. Unforgivable! Hope it get fixed. I would love to be able to use it.

Guest_kabamas_*

Guest_kabamas_*
  • Guests

Its is a wonderful concept, but it just crashes all the time and freezes if visitors are using FireFox. Unforgivable! Hope it get fixed. I would love to be able to use it.

really? thats weird it happens to me but with IE

TheRaven

TheRaven

Gold Poster!

• Members
  • 74 posts

It's alive! :D

Anything with 'zilla' at the end is generally fun to mess with -- 90% of the time.

Firefox ditched the 'zilla' part and is now a hackers favorite to throttle. There are actual contests run at browser tech summits that offer up to $10K for smashing in a browser's skull and Firefox was mounted.

Remember -- once a 'zilla' always a 'zilla.'

You can check out any time you like but, you can never leave. :):)
"Stay away from the danger zone..."
MadTV : Stewart