This section

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts

All members and guest's are able to post in this section regarding any matters, whether it be relating to our site, downloads or not. Advertising, however, is not allowed. Please remember that this area is moderated and as such no post will be published until approved.
Regards
Marko
You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
Updated Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here

grr

grr

Advanced Member!

• Members
  • 41 posts
Hi Marko,

It will be great to have an introduction section. I couldn't find one here. :)

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,694 posts

grr, if I remember correctly we did used to have such a section but is was seldom used therefore we decided rather than have an empty section it's better just to remove it - may consider re-introducing it though :)
You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
New Freeware on the site
Updated Freeware on the site
RSS Subscribe
Report bad freeware here